Different State Every Few Months, How do you home-school your children legally? We are California residents?

My new job requires me to move my family every few months. Odds are we will more than likely be in a different state about 6 times a year. How would someone enroll children into a home-school program. My wife is a stay at home mom and she will be with them all the time. Our children are 6 and 5. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you are legally California residents, then you follow those state laws on homeschooling.

You don't need to enroll in a program to homeschool, you can design your own curriculum if you want. This may take more time, but it's so much more flexible.

Contact http://californiahomeschool.net/default.htm for more info.

Good luck :D